Thursday, April 5, 2012

Easter inspired nails

Quick Tutorial here: With Easter coming this weekend I needed a fresh look... And..I didn't draw little bunnies and eggs and chicks or anything like that on my fingernails.. haha.. I just took 2 of my favorite colors - which are nice spring colors and now i feel my nails look like Easter eggs! I went for the half moon design and just wanted to share with you guys on how it was done!

Check out the pictures below and then go and create your own fun look :)


I started with Color Club - Peace Out Purple (which I recieved in my Birchbox last month! Check out my previous post for more info!) and then used Ulta's Mint Condition for the half moon...




After the base coat and your color are dry then apply manicure tape or some kind of tape to create a half moon look on your nail...Apply your next color!


Let that dry and then of course - time for the top coat!


And there you have it.. Easterish spring nails...and it also is a mod look so try it out and dare to be different!!! :)


Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment